What Scott Offers Clients:
1) Connection With Crowd – Audiences want to feel understood by the speaker. Scott gets to know each group in advance to create humor and content that relates to their experience. He quickly builds rapport with his audiences, enabling him to more effectively relate his messages on resilience, leadership and peak performance.
2) Stage Experience– Your meeting needs more than just an expert; it needs an expert motivational speaker. Scott has been a fulltime motivational speaker for almost two decades. He’s presented to salesmen, service reps, CEO’s, franchisees, managers, teachers, students and servicemen all over the world. He’s spoken in auditoriums, ballrooms, conference rooms, cruise ships, stadiums, gymnasiums and living rooms. He’s worked with last minute schedule changes, room changes, blackouts, AV glitches, AC glitches and even a swarm of bees. He’s managed audiences that were enthusiastic, tired, drunk, cynical and hungry. With Scott’s many years and thousands of speeches of experience, you can feel confident in his ability to do a great job, no matter the circumstances.
3) Life Experience – More than a motivational speaker, Scott has lived and worked through a series of life and professional experiences that lend him tremendous credibility. He’s beaten cancer, run a marathon, built businesses, and managed employees. As a successful franchise owner, Scott’s “Edible Arrangements” store won the “Best Customer Service” award out of 1,000+ locations in 12 different countries. His manager, whom Scott trained, went on to win “Manager of the Year.” (Read more about Scott.) He truly lives his message, and with his experiences come powerful content and stories.
4) Motivation & Inspiration – As a cancer survivor who spent some of his early adult years battling for his life, and as the grandson of one of the original “Schindler’s List” holocaust survivors, Scott understands firsthand the meaning of overcoming adversity. Whether we like or not, all aspects of life have an emotional element. Scott’s programs are about how to manage these feelings and thoughts so we can perform at a higher level.
5) Customized Programs – The best motivational speakers recognize that no two groups are exactly alike. While Scott sticks to what he knows, he customizes every message to the needs of the client. He’ll ask questions and do his homework.
6) Easy To Work With – Scott and his staff make the entire experience ALL ABOUT YOU. They will work with your organization on budget, message, materials, and any logistics in order to meet necessary deadlines. Scott will minimize requests and do everything he can to make your life easier, and your meeting more successful. He wants you to look good and sleep well knowing that your event is in good hands.
Great motivational speakers both educate and entertain.
Scott’s goal with any group is to get them to laugh and enjoy themselves while acquiring rock solid techniques for living and working better. Regardless of age or occupation, everyone wants to feel strong and operate at their best. Scott’s got the stories, the humor and the content to help them do just that. Good motivational speakers should be able to inspire an audience without any hype or phony sales tactics. Audiences need authentic people that they can relate to backed up with practical, real world content that they can apply to their life. (Read Scott’s Testimonials)
Have Questions or Need to Talk to a Real Human?
Call Scott directly at 1-800-450-0432 (outside the U.S., call 1-818-785-5202) or feel free to fill out the Booking Inquiry Form and we’ll get back to you with availability and any other information you might need.